Treasuring Life’s Special Moments…Through Care.
At AVIANT Hospice, we focus on assisting each patient ‘enjoy the moments’. By providing the care and compassion our patients and their families deserve, life becomes truly treasured.
Caring Through Compassion
With years of hands-on hospice experience, our team of caring physicians, nurses, and social workers provide each AVIANT Hospice ‘community member’ with the support that enables patients to undergo the dying process with dignity and the families to cope with loss with strength.
Services Provided With Compassion.
The services provided by AVIANT Hospice are highly-comprehensive in nature and are designed to best support the needs of both the patient and the patient’s family.
Our services include:
– Hospice Team Support available 24/7 with dedicated weekend and on call teams
– Highly skilled nursing care with an emphasis on pain control and symptom management
– Services offered at home, in a nursing home, and other similar facilities
– All medications used to relieve symptoms, medical supplies, and equipment are included in the plan of care
– Volunteer companionship, transportation, errands, or more importantly “ just being there”
– Short inpatient respite care when the caregiver needs relief
– Licensed Social Workers offer emotional support and assistance with financial/legal concerns
– Spiritual support by non-denominational Chaplains
– Bereavement and follow up support for 13 months after the death and longer if needed
– Grief classes, individual/group counseling, crisis support, & other community based educational programs